My name is Waleed Mubarak and I’m from Jordan but was born in Kuwait.
I graduated with a Bachelor’s in Sports Science, specializing in Physical Education.
I started my career in Kuwait where I was a freelance fitness instructor for many popular gyms. Then I started working full time in Jordan until I moved to Qatar.
I participated in Fitness and Body Style competitions that were held in Katara and won 2nd and 3rd place.
I am IFPB certified, as well as a certified referee for Physique/Beach Body competitions. My other certifications include TRX, VIPR, BOSU, CPR and First Aid.
My specialties are nutrition, weight loss and fitness level improvement which include the right way to use and take supplements. I can also train kids and help them in getting started.
Arabic - English
- Fat Loss Programs.
- Muscle Gain Programs.
- Fitness and Strength Programs.
- Body Building.
- Certified in Sports Science.
- Certified in CPR, BLS, AED and First Aid.
- Certified in Judging Coaching and Physical Education from IFBB.
- Certified in VIPR, TRX and BOSU Training.